Ladies and Gentlemen,
Tomorrow morning, March 15th, tickets will be on sale for the Gavin DeGraw concert to all Gustavus student, faculty, and staff. As a one day special promotion, CAB has decided to award two lucky winners (and three of their friends respectively) the chance to win priority entrance in to the concert. Here is what that means: if you purchase your ticket tomorrow, March 15th before 5:00pm, your name will be entered into a drawing. If we pull your name, you and three of your friends will win priority entrance into the concert on day of show (and there are two winners!). The only thing you need to do is purchase your ticket.
So remember, hop on over to the SAO Information Desk, or go online tomorrow to purchase your ticket(s) to the Gavin DeGraw Big Concert! Tickets are $13.00 with a Gustavus ID, $18.00 for the public, and $20.00 on the day of show.
Now, to increase your chances of winning, get a group of four together and all purchase a ticket… that way, if one of you wins, the other three also win!
1. Winners will be announced no later than Friday, March 16, 2012.
2. Winners will be announced on our Facebook fan page, and will be contacted via their Gustavus email.
3. To enter, you must purchase a Gavin DeGraw ticket before 5:00pm on March 15, 2012
4. Participants must be a Gustavus Adolphus College student.
5. Winners will receive priority entrance day of show.
6. Tickets can be purchase either online or at the SAO Information Desk
For more questions pertaining to this event, please contact the Gustavus Campus Activities Board at 507-933-7583 or Chris Duhaime, Campus Activities Board – Publicity Executive.